Welcome to my world

Search This Blog

Thursday, 1 December 2011

RANCANGAN PENGAJARAN HARIAN (D20102045430)


Topic                           : Mathematics
Class                            : 6F
Number  of Students  : 42 pupils
Tarikh                          :  1 November 2011
Masa                            : 11:50 a.m. – 12:20 p.m. (30 minute)
Learning Area             : 2.1     Addition of fractions
Learning Objectives    : After the class, pupils will be able to
  2.1.1 Add three mixed numbers with denominators up to 10
Moral values                : cooperation, respectful, responsible
KBKK                        : association, interpretation

Teaching steps :-

Activities                     :
- Teacher prepare a few question for a quick quiz.
- Teacher explain the way to add three mixed numbers with the same denominator
  up to 10.
- Teacher explain the way to add three mixed numbers with the different
  denominator up to 10.

Datails of the activities:

@ 1- 3 minutes
- Teacher ask students:
  “Did you know what’s the different about the number above and below the
   fraction line?”
- Student Answer question.
- Teacher help students to answer. After that, teacher do some explanations to
  clarify the definition about numerator and denominators.

@ 3- 10 minutes
-  Teacher show a few questions on the black board to let students answer.
1) 3  + =                           
2) 2  + =
- These question about addition fraction had been the students learn before, when they in
  year 5.
- Teacher help students to answer the question an explanation will be given as a revision.



@10- 17 minutes
- After students solve those question, a question ( as show below) will be shown to
  student.
1) 7  + 3  + 1  =
- Motivate them by helping them to answer the question. Explanations will be given by
  the same time.

@17- 27 minutes
- After students solve those question, a question (as show below) will be shown to
  student.
1) 2  + 2  + 3  =
- Motivate them by helping them to answer the question. Explanations will be given by
  the same time.

@ 27- 30 minutes
- Teacher revise the content of this topic with pupils.
- Work sheet will be given to students to make sure that all the student understand this topic.

Reflects :

LOH SHUN CHIAN D20102045430 ( EL-J13)

3.0 REFLECS OF MACROTEACING

3.1 STRONG POINT
I think humour is the strong point in my teaching method. Mathematics is a bored subject to the pupils, they always feel exhausted when teacher have a long explanations. Students will lost their interest to the topic if they feel bored. So I like to use the words that student can accept to attract the pupils to pay attention for my speech, so that student can listen what I am going to teach. In this case, student may stay much close with teacher.  They won’t be afraid to us, so they much bravely to express themselves when the face to difficulties in learning mathematics. 


3.2 WEAK POINT
The weak point in my macro teaching is the time usage inaccurate .Accuracy of time is very important to a teaching session; it will affect the teaching quality of a class.  The others weakness in my teaching method is my preparation is not enough. I haven’t made sure the standard of my student. They still don’t know how to apply the conversion of a proper fraction to an improper fraction and vice versa. It becomes a problem when I am teaching the additional of a fraction, the pupils couldn’t solve my question or they use much time to solve it.

3.3 Problem solution
 I believe that every difficulty will make a person much stronger than before. I should give much attention to time usage. I should talk more about the content of this topic.  Shouldn’t I mention much out of the topic although I would like to harmonize the class, it will deprive the learning time of our pupils. To consolidate all my pupils understand what I teach, I should help them to mastery the technique to convert proper fraction to improper fraction and vice versa. Action research should carry through, so I can make sure the problem of my students in this problem.  I must find a way to let my students master the way to converting fraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment